Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dachshund... a lady I randomly met in the subway years ago in New York once told me that dachshunds were good luck and every time you pass one you should make a wish. I still do this to this day.

There should be a photo that shows this weiner's expression after that bubble pops!
There should be a photo that shows this weiner's expression after that bubble pops!
Click here to download
Dachshund... a lady I randomly met in the subway years ago in New York once told me that dachshunds were good luck and every time you pass one you should make a wish. I still do this to this day.
Dachshund... a lady I randomly met in the subway years ago in New York once told me that dachshunds were good luck and every time you pass one you should make a wish.  I still do this to this day.
Click here to download
Please consider adopting or fostering a dog from your local shelter!
Please consider adopting or fostering a dog from your local shelter!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment