Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

URGENT- RUBY IN GASSING SHELTER IN WV is an adoptable Shepherd Dog in Downingtown, PA. THESE DOGS ARE NOT AT MY LOCATION PLEASE CONTACT THE SHELTER DIRECTLY-SEE BELOW Shelter is overflowing, pull fees...

I love my dog(s) and my dog(s) love(s) me!
I love my dog(s) and my dog(s) love(s) me!

Download whole gallery
URGENT- RUBY IN GASSING SHELTER IN WV is an adoptable Shepherd Dog in Downingtown, PA. THESE DOGS ARE NOT AT MY LOCATION PLEASE CONTACT THE SHELTER DIRECTLY-SEE BELOW Shelter is overflowing, pull fees...
URGENT- RUBY IN GASSING SHELTER IN WV is an adoptable Shepherd Dog in Downingtown, PA. THESE DOGS ARE NOT AT MY LOCATION PLEASE CONTACT THE SHELTER DIRECTLY-SEE BELOW Shelter is overflowing, pull fees...

Download whole gallery
... don't mind me .. I just need to be near you ...love love love
... don't mind me .. I just need to be near you ...love love love

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment